Knowing When You Need the Best Professional Heating And Cooling Services in Wisconsin
At Bolder Services, we can provide the high-quality professional heating and cooling services you need for your home or business. Our team of professionals proudly serves Wisconsin and ensures that you’re warm in the winter and cool in the summer and can help with many other services.
But how do you know when the time is right to work with us? There are moments when a heating professional is required and times when a cooling expert is right for you. Our team will work with you to ensure you get the high-quality help you need based on your specific situation.
When to Call Heating Professionals
Wisconsin winters are brutal, and you need professional heating and cooling services just before the cold weather hits. This decision can help you prepare for situations that always seem to pop up. Just a few of the ways we can help you this winter include:
- Checking Your Heater – When your heater starts to go bad in the dead of winter, you’ll wish you just did a little maintenance in the early fall to catch problems that we could have easily fixed for you.
- Repairing Your Water Heater – If your water heater goes out during the winter, you could experience a real risk of burst pipes. Let us check and maintain your water heater to avoid this problem.
- Eliminating Cold Spots – Cold spots in your home indicate a problem with your heating system. Our team will determine what is wrong and ensure that your system is efficient and effective.
- Noticing Insulation Issues – Our team can quickly check your insulation problems in and around your heater and its pipes, providing better protection that minimizes heat loss.
Don’t let your Wisconsin home or business get too cold this winter! When the snow starts to fall and the Packers finally start winning again, you deserve a warm living room and a safe bedroom. Our team of experts will ensure that your home is comfortable and warm throughout this cold season.
Times You Need to Fix Your Cooling System
Every Wisconsin resident knows that Midwest summers are nothing to sneeze at when the temperatures start soaring. Suffering through humid 90-degree weather is challenging at the best of times and even worse when your HVAC is down. You should call our professional heating and cooling services when:
- It Starts Warming Up – You don’t want to be stuck with an HVAC system without Freon. Contact our team before it gets warm to get routine checkups that minimize your heat risks.
- Your Unit Stops Working – When your air conditioner stops working or freezes up on you, call us to get the hands-on help that you need to avoid serious heat-related issues.
- Older People Live in Your Home – Older adults are way more prone to the dangers of overheating, so make sure that your house is comfortable if you are caring for elderly family members.
- Heat Waves are Threatening – Trying to tough it out in the early parts of summer may be possible, but when real Wisconsin heat waves start coming in over Lake Michigan, it’s time to call us to get help.
Though people in California or Arizona will probably laugh at Wisconsin residents complaining about the heat, you still deserve comfort. That’s why you should let us check your system before the heat gets bad. We’ll do what we can to ensure that you don’t have any problems with your unit.
Do You Need a New Hearth System?
Our professional heating and cooling services in Wisconsin go beyond adding new furnaces and air conditioners and include installing and maintaining beautiful hearth fireplaces. These additional heating elements can provide many benefits that make them worth your time and consideration. A hearth in your home:
- Adds a Little Comfort – A high-quality hearth system can make your room a little more comfortable. They produce a little extra heat that can warm up a room without causing excessive gas or electricity use. This way, you can make a home more relaxing when winter snow starts falling again in Wisconsin.
- Produces More Style – Your home deserves to be as beautiful as possible. Adding a new heart can provide a gorgeous new style that gives your home an old-school feel. Even better, it can provide you with upgrading heating capacity that makes it more than worth your investment.
- Helps With Your Heating Bills – Many people add hearths and alternative heating options throughout their homes as supplemental heating. Imagine walking into every room in your Wisconsin home, secure in its warmth, without paying high bills. A hearth can help you achieve that dream by providing supplemental heating that meets your needs.
Does this make a hearth a necessary part of your home? That all depends on your overall home design. Some homes are better fits for hearths than others. Here are a few situations in which you might want a hearth for your home:
- You have an extra room that tends to get cold and is too hard to heat with your regular heating
- Your heating bills keep going up because of cold spots or other problems with your heating
- There’s an easy place to install it, such as a pre-existing chimney connected to your home
- Adding one to your home would fit nicely into your overall interior design and feel
- If you think that adding one would add to your home’s value and bring you more money
If you feel like your home falls under these headings or you simply want a gorgeous new heart, Bolder Services can help you! Our team of professionals can provide the professional heating and cooling services that you want and give your home a gorgeous hearth that fits into its style.
We’ll start by analyzing your specific needs and ensuring that you fully understand this process. Then, we’ll sit down with you and develop an installation plan. This may include creating a budget for the project that stays within your ability to pay and doesn’t affect your income.
We Can Help You!
Our team of professionals at Bolder Services can give your Wisconsin home or business the professional heating and cooling services necessary for your needs. We feel comfortable working in just about any situation and always stand by to hear from our many customers.
So please don’t hesitate to contact us immediately to learn more about how we can help you. With the help of our hands-on experts, you can get your home in great shape and minimize the dangers of uncomfortable heating and cooling situations throughout your house or facility.
Work your way toward becoming an HVAC installation and maintenance expert – apply for the Bolder Services Apprentice Program today!